- The Green Light for Zionism's Ethnic-cleansing of Palestine
By Alan Hart
- On the Fiftieth Anniversary of Deir Yassin–A Jewish Perspective on Memory, Justice and Reconciliation
By Marc H. Ellis
- A View from the Arab World
By Rami G. Khouri, in Amman, Jordan
- "Hope Lives When People Remember"
Speech in front of the White House on the 51st anniversary of the massacre, April 9, 1999
- "Jewish journalist response to our FAQ and another view"
- Anatomy of a Whitewash
By Matthew C. Hogan and Daniel A. McGowan
- To Prevail or to Abdicate: Palestinian-Americans' Strategic Role in the Struggle for Justice in Palestine
By Issam M. Nashashibi
- Storms fog lifts on Deir Yassin
By Daniel A. McGowan
- Deir Yassin Recalled
By Edward Said
- A Vision for Palestine
By Elias Davidson, composer, Iceland, April 1998
- Zionist Massacres in 1948: New evidence
Guy Erlich, Ha'ir, 6 May 1992
Announcing the RAW (Recycle Apartheid Walls) Prize (submissions due January 31, 2014)
Click here to see what's NEW on the DYR blog ...
NEW on the main DYR web site: "Semitic Blood Feud" by Gregory M. DeSylva